Monday, October 26, 2009

Political MMQ

Honestly? I think the White House has taken on Fox "News" because they want to drive up their ratings. I think the White House wants to make sure that reasonable people see what Fox is doing. And despite all the recent evidence I've seen to the contrary, I still believe the American people will not stay on a crazy train that Glenn Beck is conducting. Call me naive. Call me hopeful. Go ahead, tell me I still have faith in intelligence, logic, and reason. I can take it. Obama is my President. He speaks my language and, more importantly, the world's language. Rule of law is being returned. Our standing in the world order has been restored. It is a new day and it is now okay to call Fox News out for what it is.

Seditionistic.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

STEPFORD STORIES © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO