Saturday, July 4, 2009

Photobucket Message




Arghhhh. Okay, so obviously, "Houston, we have a problem."

Every problem is a learning opportunity and here is what I learned today. Check your ubercool blog template to see if it connects to Photobucket BEFORE you spend untold hours getting your blog exactly like you want it. If it does connect to Photobucket, there is a possibility that what has happened to my blog will happen to yours.

I initially thought my problem was being caused by a Photobucket picture I had linked directly to my blog. I removed ALL of these and still the problem remained. This made no sense to me. However, I'm nothing if not determined, so I turned my attention to the Politics page. My logical mind told me this could not be where the problem was coming from since a) the Photobucket message was not showing up over on the Politics page and b) technically, the Politics page is it's own blog. After removing all my cool pictures over there, I was at least reassured that my logic was still working.

Then, I check the HTML of the blog template and there it is. Photobucket references all over the damned place. Now, I'm not 100% sure this is the issue. However, since all other Photobucket pics have been removed I'm assuming this is the source.

Hang in there with me, it takes more time than I can really accept right now to properly switch out the template, but I'll be working on it tomorrow.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

STEPFORD STORIES © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO