Saturday, June 6, 2009

Defending Yourself in the Workplace - DivineCaroline

I've been so tempted to comment on this mish mash of anti-Obama/liberal/Dem ranting, but every time I hit "add a comment" I can't figure out where to start. I've decided not to comment on this on DivineCaroline. First, I don't want to draw any extra attention to this mess and second, there are not enough characters in the comment box to adequately address everything that is wrong with this article.

On the bright side, Ms. Gibson's voice is about as clear as any other I've heard on the conservative side. At least for now, they continue to struggle to find someone, anyone, that can string more than two understandable sentences together.



Holy cow. This is a heck of a thing to start off with as a “First Article,” but with everything happening today in the world...

2 Comments:

Tawnia said...

I let her have it! I threw my favorote bible text at her from Matthew.

Tawnia said...

favorite oops!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

STEPFORD STORIES © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO