Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Eight Things

My friend, Lucy, has tagged me with lists of eight things. So, here goes. This is for you Lucy and little Ricky, who I hope will be here soon.

Visit Lucy at A Modern Day Ricky and Lucy (you can find the link to her blog on the right at Blogs That Rule) to see her lists of Eights.



Eight Things To Which I'm Looking Forward

1. July 4Th - One of my favorite holidays.
2. My next pedicure. Currently, my toes are a lovely shade of green. I'm thinking about royal blue next time.
3. Coming home to a freshly mowed lawn today.
4. My next martini.
5. Labor Day weekend at the lake.
6. Indoor soccer.
7. Sleeping late on Saturday.
8. Seeing my kids when I get home today.


Eight Things I Did Yesterday

1. Over-sunscreened my children for their trip to Six Flags.
2. Worked on the navigation bar on the blog.
3. Watched Jon Stewart.
4. Watched Stephen Colbert.
5. Talked to my mom.
6. Ate a hamburger, onion rings, and a diet Dr. Pepper from Sonic for dinner.
7. Shampooed dog poop off the living room carpet.
8. Pissed my husband off by insinuating it was his fault the dog pooped on the carpet.


Eight Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Sing.
2. Write what I want for money.
3. Read whenever I wanted.
4. Meet all my online friends.
5. Write an honestly heartbreaking article on DivineCaroline about Dr. Tiller's murder without being afraid some Roederesque freak would find me (or worse, my children).
6. Meet President and Mrs. Obama.
7. Legalize gay marriage.
8. End poverty.


Eight Shows I Watch

1. Morning Joe
2. Countdown with Keith Olberman
3. The Rachel Maddow Show
4. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
5. The Colbert Report
6. Anything on NatGeo
7. Anything on The Science Channel
8. Anything on The History Channel

Okay, blogger friends. If you accept this tag, leave a comment so I can read your lists of eight as well.

Love,

3 Comments:

Lucy said...

Okay, I just posted a comment, but I don't kow where it went. Hmmmm, let's try this again and sorry if you end up with 2 comments from me.

I really like your wish list, especially 5-8. I think you and I have the same political views and I know what you mean about feeling like you need to watch what you write. I know I tend to steer clear of the political stuff for fear of who might read it.

SFI Group Inc said...

I will post my 8 tomorrow:)

Tawnia said...

My super 8 is done:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

STEPFORD STORIES © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO